MES Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form through online registration. In these Latest Military Engineering Services Jobs 2022 the eligible Male candidates from across the country can apply online through the procedure defined by the organization at www.mes.gov.pk and can get these Jobs in Pakistan after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Military Engineering Services MES|
|Education Requirements||Primary to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||709|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Posts in MES Jobs February 2022 Advertisement
Applications are invited by Engineer in Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi from Pakistani
Nationals (Male only) for the following posts having the qualification and experience as shown against each
|Senior Draughtsman /
|Post Matric Certificate|
|Junior Draughtsman /
|Post Matric Certificate|
|Civil Driver / MT
/ Khakroob /
The official details are given in the ad below
How to Apply for Military Engineering Services Jobs 2022 ?
- Candidates will apply online on our website www.mes.gov.pk. The Candidates of BPS 6 will be called for screening (written) test and candidates of BPS-4 will be called for skill test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta. .Candidates must specify exam center in their online application form.
- An objective type screening test BPS 6 will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies,English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post. Candidates for BPS-4 will appear for skill test relevant to post.
- Paper checking will be carried out through Optical Mark Reader (OMR) machine. Candidates are instructed to get themselves well conversant with the procedure.
- All candidates will be called for screening (written) / skill test. After screening test, top 5 candidates against each vacancy will be shortlisted for interview.
- All above mentioned posts are on all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan, as and when required by department.
- Non-Muslims must provide their declaration, on oath, at the time of interview.
- Govt Servants including MES staff must apply through online job portal and forward their NOC through department, showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty.
- Candidates will deposit online generated Challan Form for amount given as under, in all branches of Askari Bank, Silk Bank & UBL / Omni.
a. BPS-3 to 10 – Rs. 400/-
b. BPS-11 to 15 – Rs. 500/-
Note: Bank Drafts / Postal Orders will not be accepted at all.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given as under:-.
|Category of Candidates||Age relaxation admissible|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes,
Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the
|Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and
Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below
under the Federal Govt
|Released or Retired Officers / personnel of
the Armed Forces of Pakistan
|15 Years or the number of years
actually served in Armed Forces of
Pakistan, whichever is less.
|Govt servants who have completed 2 years
continuous Govt service on the closing
date for receipt of applications
|Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil
servant who died during service
Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
Age of candidates will be calculated with effect from closing date of receipt of applications
- Candidates will have to produce following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:-
a. Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
b. Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified from concerned district.
c. Experience Certificates (if any).
d. Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
e. Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l.
- Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any / all applications without indicating any reason.
- All communication will be made through the valid active contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test / interview will only be placed on our official website i.e www.mes.gov.pk. The Candidates are required to keep visiting the website.
- Candidates can apply ONLY FOR ONE POST AT A TIME. Candidates who apply for more than one post will be rejected, if found.
- Applications found with wrong credentials / false information will be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in Test / Interview.
If you are facing any issues, first read guidelines for applying online. For any technical assistance regarding Applying Online, contact on following number during 8am to 3pm from Monday to Friday: 051-9270527.
Trending Jobs in Pakistan 2022
Engineer in Chief’s Branch, MES, GHQ Rawalpindi